INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679)
TEKNOSCIENZE s.r.l., with registered office in Milan (MI), Viale Brianza no. 22, as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), hereby wishes to inform the user on the methods of processing his/her data. Therefore, while ensuring compliance with the provisions of European and national legislation on the protection of personal data, the data controller provides the following information:
- Type of collected and processed data. Processed personal data are of two types:
– common identification data (such as: name, surname, job, type of company, e-mail address, country of residence, etc.) provided directly and voluntarily by the user when subscribing to the journals, to newsletters or any other services, such as the “contact us” section for sending messages or communications;
– data collected independently (for example: IP address, type of browser, information on the computer, domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI addresses of the queried resources, time of query and other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment of the user). These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of supposed computer crimes against the site.
The data controller does not collect or process, in any case, the special (or “sensitive”) or legal data referred to in articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Your personal data are processed:
- in case of subscription to a journal, to fulfil obligations linked to the execution and resulting signature of the contract, as well as to achieve an effective management of negotiations. In particular, data are necessary for the following purposes:
- administrative, accounting and tax management of customer relations
- management of disputes (for example: right to defence in case of contract breach)
- correspondence management (for example: replying to your requests for information)
- with your specific consent, for the following purpose:
- sending newsletters or communications of commercial and/or promotional nature related to products or services offered by the controller.
In this case, you may stop receiving newsletters or other commercial and/or promotional communications at any time, by communicating your intention to the following email address: email@example.com
- Method of processing. Your personal data are subject to both manual (for example, on paper) and electronic, computer and online processing, with methods strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above, in full compliance with the laws and according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, limitation and transparency.
- Access to data. Access to data is limited to the personnel authorised to process said data, under the direct supervision of the data controller or data processor in compliance with the provisions in force on protection of personal data. Processing is performed with the use of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to data by third parties and to guarantee your privacy.
- Communication and disclosure of data. The data collected are not subject to any disclosure and fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Communication to third parties is foreseen to public bodies for legal obligations, as well as, where necessary, to service providers (such as accounting and tax consultants, lawyers and legal consultants, assistance and maintenance service providers for the IT system), involved in the proper and regular pursuit of the purposes described. In any case, processing by third parties must take place within the limits necessary for the performance of their duties, in compliance with the laws in force. The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the data controller.
- Data transfer. Your data will not be transferred to a country outside the EU or international organisation.
In any case, it is understood that, where necessary, Teknoscienze s.r.l. has the right to transfer data outside the EU in compliance with the provisions in force.
- Retention period. Data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the contractual relationship and the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and tax purposes related to the relationship and also deriving from the legal obligations, and, however, within the terms set for the rights and the obligations linked to the processing (maximum period: 10 years).
Your personal data processed for sending newsletters or communications and/or information of commercial nature will be kept until the request for interruption of service.
- Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond. For the purposes referred to in point 2 a), the provision of data is mandatory as it is necessary to complete the subscription and therefore the refusal to provide data may prevent the data controller from giving effect to the contractual relationship or the execution of the contract. For the purposes referred to in point 2 b), the provision of data is optional and non-provision will make it impossible to send you newsletters and/or communications of commercial and/or promotional nature concerning products or services offered by the controller.
- Rights of the data subject. Pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3, of the GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Processing based on the consent and performed prior to the withdrawal keeps its lawfulness in any case.
Pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain access to personal data.
You also have the rights set forth in articles 16-21 of the GDPR: right to rectification in case of wrong data; right to be forgotten (i.e. the deletion of personal data concerning you without any unjustified delay); right to processing limitation; right to object to processing if data are processed for pursuing a legitimate interest of the data controller, if he/she considers his/her fundamental rights and freedoms to be breached; right to data portability (i.e. the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to disclose them to another data controller); right to object; right to lodge a claim with the Authority for the protection of personal data.
- Data controller and ways to exercise the rights. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting the data controller: Teknoscienze s.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via Brianza no. 22, who can also be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy can be supplemented with further pieces of information and instructions in order to meet your needs of knowledge on “Privacy” and to comply with regulatory developments.